Half of the carton will yield enough icing to decorate 24 cupcakes. I purchased this Bettercreme from a local party supply store.
- Mixer with a whip attachment
- Rich's Vanilla Bettercreme Non-dairy icing & filling
- Place the mixing bowl and whip attachment in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before mixing the Bettercreme.
- Pour the Bettercreme into the mixing bowl and attach the whip.
- Whip the Bettercreme on medium speed for 6-10 minutes.
- Whip the Bettercreme until it has soft peaks.
Here is a finished cupcake decorated using Rich's Bettercreme. This cupcake was decorated using an icing bag and tip.