Article: How to Make Whipped Cream Frosting
Description: This article will explain how to make a whipped cream frosting just like the grocery stores do!
Text: whip the bettercreme on medium speed for 6-10 minutes.
here is a finished cupcake decorated using rich's bettercreme. this cupcake was decorated using an icing bag and tip.
whip the bettercreme until it has soft peaks.
half of the carton will yield enough icing to decorate 24 cupcakes. i purchased this bettercreme from a local party supply store.
rich's vanilla bettercreme non-dairy icing & filling
- mixer with a whip attachment
- place the mixing bowl and whip attachment in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before mixing the bettercreme.
- pour the bettercreme into the mixing bowl and attach the whip.
- kml9876 : Thank you so much. I will have to try the Wilton mix.
- anonymous : Rich's Bettercream is a great non-dairy whipped icing that ive only been able to find here in NYC at the ShopRite Bakery and thats only because I begged the bakery manager to sell me a gallon of the frozen liquid. It tastes similar to Pastry Pride/Frostin' Pride non-dairy whipped topping and is of the similar texture and consistency but I have recently discovered the new Wilton's powder formula at Micheal's Arts & Crafts Store here in NYC. Its called Wilton's Whipped Icing Mix and its a powder that comes in a box. Its vanilla flavored and its light and not to sweet and tastes just like the others mentioned above. If you are looking for the non-dairy whipped icing that is used in grocery store bakery's Wilton's Whipped Icing mix is your answer. Tastes like Cool Whip and holds perfectly. Enjoy!
- anonymous : You can buy Rich's better cream at www.sugarcraft.com thats where I get mine.
- mdamour1976 : I purchased this product at a local party supply store.
- anonymous : It really helped me!!! Thanks! It was very easy!!!
- anonymous : Where can I buy this product?