Article: Pizza Roll
Categories: Appetizers | Main Entree
Description: A quick and easy way to enjoy pizza!
thinking back to my college days in potsdam, ny i really miss eating a pizza roll from sergi's. of course this did not come close to that delicious deep friend goodness but it wasn't bad either. i would def make this again. this is a quick and easy meal. i would have loved to have made home made dough and sauce, but i have an infant and i don't always have the time.
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- roll out the dough to form a rectangle.
- cut into four sections.
- place the sauce, cheese, and any other toppings inside on one half of the rectangle. be sure to leave the edges free.
- fold over the dough onto the fillings. use a fork to seal the edges.
- spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. bake for
- bake for 16-18 minutes.
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti/pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni or whatever you would like to put inside
- 1 tube of pizza dough