This recipe is from KraftFoods. I have slightly modified this recipe.
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. orange marmalade
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- a dash of onion powder
- a dash of garlic powder
- 1 package of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a large freezer bag mix all of the ingredients but the chicken.
- After all the ingredients are well mixed put in the chicken breasts.
- Place the bag in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is 170 degrees.