Article: Tangy Chicken Dijon
Categories: Main Entree
Description: A tangy take on chicken
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp. orange marmalade
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- a dash of onion powder
- a dash of garlic powder
- 1 package of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- in a large freezer bag mix all of the ingredients but the chicken.
- after all the ingredients are well mixed put in the chicken breasts.
- place the bag in the fridge for at least one hour.
- preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- bake for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is 170 degrees.
this recipe is from kraftfoods
. i have slightly modified this recipe.