As a child I remember my mother making the Pillsbury Funfetti cookies. It seems like they have become popular once more again. I saw the Stars & Stripes Funfetti Cake Mix at the grocery store and decided I wanted to make cookies. I have a giant cookie pan that I was dying to use so I decided to try it out with the Funfetti cookie recipe.
- 1giant cookie pan
- 1 (18.9oz) box of Funfetti Stars & Stripes Cake Mix
- 1 (25.6oz) can of Pillsbury Stars & Stripes Funfetti Frosting
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, oil, and eggs. Stir with a spoon until thoroughly moistened.
- Stir in the candy bits.
- Place the dough into the giant cookie pan. I did not grease the pan as I planned to leave it in for serving. I would suggest greasing the pan if you wanted to remove it.
- Bake for at least 20 minutes, depending on your oven. Bake until the edges are golden brown.Cool and remove from the pan.
- Spread the frosting evenly over the entire cookie. Immediately sprinkle the cookie with the candy bits.
- Store in a tightly covered container.