This recipe comes from Kraftfoods
I have made some changes.
- 1 can 8oz of tomato sauce, divided
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup of A.1. Steak Sauce
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Save half of the tomato sauce.
- Mix the remaining tomato sauce, meat, onion powder, bread crumbs, steak sauce, eggs, and pepper.
- Press the mixture into a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Pour off the fat.
- Pour the rest of the tomato sauce on top of the meatloaf and continue cooking an additional ten minutes.