This recipe is from the June 2009 issue of Simple & Delicious. It is located on page56. It is also here. I have made some changes to the recipe.
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin
- In a large resealable bag place the first 6 ingredients.
- Seal the bag and squish together to mix it up.
- Open the bag and place the pork tenderloin in it.
- Seal the bag and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bake the pork loin for at least 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 170 degrees.