Lately I have had an obsession with frozen chocolate covered bananas. Specifically these Diana's Bananas I decided to try to make my own frozen chocolate treat. These are so yummy and easy to make.
- Place the wax paper on a cookie sheet.
- Peel the bananas and place in a bowl.
- Use a potato masher to mush up the bananas.
- Make small balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Place in the freezer until hardened.
- Melt the chocolate according to the directions.
- Dip the frozen balls into the chocolate and then place them back on the cookie sheet.
- After all of the balls have been dipped return the cookie sheet to the freezer.
- Once all of the chocolate has hardened you can place them in a container and store in the freezer.