I found this recipe here. It was easy to make and so good!
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 1/4 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of Sriracha
- 1 pound of shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup of buttermilk
- 3/4 cup of cornstarch
- oil for frying
1. In a small bowl mix the mayo, Thai sweet chili sauce, and Sriracha.
2. In another bowl pour in the buttermilk. Add the shrimp and coat well with the buttermilk.
3. Remove the shrimp from the buttermilk and allow the excess buttermilk to drain away.
4. Coat the shrimp in cornstarch.
5. Heat the oil to 375 degrees.
6. Fry the shrimp 1-2 minutes per side, until lightly brown.
7. After frying coat the shrimp with the sauce and enjoy!