This recipe is from http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/barbecued-chicken-packet-113527.aspx
This was easy and yummy.
- 1 package of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can of pineapple rings
- 1 green pepper washed and sliced
- Aluminum foil
- Your favorite bbq sauce
- Heat your grill to a medium heat.
- Place each chicken breast on top of a sheet of aluminum foil. Each chicken breast should have a piece of foil under it.
- Top each chicken breast with one tablespoon of bbq sauce.
- Place a pineapple ring and slice of green pepper on top of each chicken breast.
- Fold the aluminum foil up making sure the chicken is wrapped. Leave room for air to circulate.
- Grill for 15 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees.