I was in the mood to try something new this evening. So I turned to Google. I found this recipe here. As soon as I read the name I knew that I had to make it. As a child I loved to fill in Mad Libs. One summer my brother, and my cousin and I were filling one out. We needed an exclamation to fill in the blank. If I recall it was my cousin who decided that we should write "Beam me up Scotty." We finished filling out the Mad Lib and I remember when we read it we laughed so hard. Somewhere I have that Mad Lib book. One of these days I will find it. But this drink was a good way to recall a great memory as a child.
- 3/4 oz (or 4 1/2 teaspoons) Kahlua
- 3/4 oz (or 4 1/2 teaspoons) Creme de Banana
- 3/4 oz (or 4 1/2 teaspoons) Bailey's
- Carefully add the ingredients in the order shown into a cordial glass.
- Layering each on top of the previous.