Article: Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie
Categories: Cookies | Christmas
Description: The name says it all!
Text: i found this recipe because it was posted on the what's cooking?
board on the nest. it was in this blog http://cookingthisandthat.blogspot.com/ingredientsbeat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. mix in the flour mixture until just blended.
cookies should be about 3 inches apart. bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until the edges are lightly toasted.
sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. set aside for use later. in a bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until it is well mixed.
cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- preheat the oven to 325 degrees f.
my picture does not do these cookies justice. they are very big and oh so good. i could not even wait to eat one! someone stop me from eating the rest! these are so easy and so good.
- grease the cookie sheets or line them with parchment paper. i used parchment paper.
- stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon.
- drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Relevant Website: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Best-Big-Fat-Chewy-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie/Detail.aspx
- anonymous : I am so glad you made this! I love them (obviously). I have had your blog on my reader for awhile - I love it!
Colleen @ cookingthisandthat.blogspot.com