I saw these posted on Pinterest and knew that I had to try them. I have an obsession with chocolate chip cookies! These were really good. I loved how soft they were. The recipe that I used can be found here.
- 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of bittersweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Using a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy in color.
3. Next add the egg and vanilla and blend in.
4. Mix in the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and the salt.
5. Then stir in chocolate chips.
6. Next using a standard-sized cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop the dough onto a prepared baking sheet.
7. Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes, until they are barely golden brown around the edges. (The tops will not brown, but do NOT cook longer than ten minutes.)
8. Let the cookies cool on the sheet, on a wire rack for five minutes.
9. Finally remove the cookies from the baking sheet and let cool completely.