This recipe is from http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/bistro-chicken-55548.aspx
I used garlic powder instead of garlic salt.
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves - I did not crush these as the directions called for
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves - I did not crush these as the directions called for
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lb.)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix dressing and seasonings.
- Coat chicken with dressing mixture. Place in shallow foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F).