Article: Bistro Chicken
Categories: Main Entree
Description: A tangy way to cook chicken breasts
i used garlic powder instead of garlic salt.
- 1/4 cup miracle whip dressing
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves - i did not crush these as the directions called for
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves - i did not crush these as the directions called for
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lb.)
- preheat oven to 375°f. mix dressing and seasonings.
- coat chicken with dressing mixture. place in shallow foil-lined baking pan.
- bake 18 to 20 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°f).
this recipe is from http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/bistro-chicken-55548.aspxingredients
Relevant Website: http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/bistro-chicken-55548.aspx
- kml9876 : Thank you!
- anonymous : very tasty!