Article: Bourbon Chicken
Categories: Main Entree
Description: A different chicken dish
Text: white rice would be a perfect side to this meal. ingredients
- 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into small pieces
- enough olive oil to coat a skillet/frying pan
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup of apple juice
- 1/3 cup of light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce
- heat the oil in a skillet/frying pan over low heat.
- add the chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned.
- remove the chicken from the skillet.frying pan.
- add the remaining ingredients. cook over medium heat until well mixed and dissolved.
- add the chicken to the mixture and bring to a hard boil.