Article: Broccoli Cheese Soup
Categories: Appetizers | Main Entree | Soups | Side Dishes
Description: A very simple soup
- place the broccoli and broth in a large saucepan ; cover. bring to a boil over medium-high heat. reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- stir in velveeta; cook 5 minutes or until velveeta is melted and soup is heated through, stirring frequently. add in salt and pepper.
- 1 pkg (16oz) frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cans (14 oz each) fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 lb (12oz) velveeta pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut up
- salt and pepper (optional - i felt that the soup needed the extra taste)
this recipe is adapted from http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=108628ingredients
Relevant Website: http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=108628