This recipe can be found here.It can also be found on page 11 of the Taste of Home Christmas Cookies and Candies magazine.
- 1 package of fudge brownie mix (13-in. x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 1 cup of (6 ounces) chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat the brownie mix, flour, egg, water and oil until it is well blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place the confectioners' sugar in a small bowl.
- Place the dough by tablespoonfuls into the sugar and roll to coat the dough.
- Place the cookie dough 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set.
- Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.