Article: Bruschetta Chicken
Categories: Main Entree
Description: A different take on Bruschetta Chicken
this recipe has been modified from this grilled bruschetta chicken recipe http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=106252
- 1/2 a cup of kraft sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of kraft shredded low-moisture part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil leaves
- use a meat tenderizer to pound the chicken breasts thin.
- place the chicken breasts in a ziploc bag. pour in the dressing. turn the chicken in the bag to allow the chicken to be evenly coated.
- let the chicken marinate for at least ten minutes in the fridge.
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- remove the chicken from the bag and place in a glass baking dish.
- in a small bowl mix the chopped tomato, cheese, and basil leaves.
- spoon this mixture onto the top of each chicken breast.
- bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
Relevant Website: http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=106252