I found this drink on Pinterest. Here is the website. I made this because I actually had all of the ingredients in the house. It was pretty good.
- 2 ounces of cake vodka
- 1 ounce of amaretto
- 2 ounces of chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce of cream
- Sprinkles - for the rim
- White chocolate icing - for the rim (I just used water)
- Put the sprinkles on a plate.
- Place the chocolate icing on a small plate (or use water).
- Flip your glass upside down to coat the rim. Next, quickly dip the glass into the sprinkles to coat the rim.
- Finally pour the other ingredients into a shaker. Shake to mix and pour into a glass to enjoy!