This recipe comes to you as I am sipping this creation. I was searching online to find a beverage to make with my bottle of Crown Royal when I came across this recipe http://www.mixeddrinkrecipes.net/recipes/display/24761/
Having gone to college in the north country of NY I was not far away from Canada. Anything Canadian holds a special place in my heart so when I saw the name of this beverage I knew that I had to attempt to make it with the ingredients on hand. Who doesn't want a drink on hump day?
- 1 tall glass of shaved ice
- 3 shots of strawberry margarita mix ( I used the Master of Mixes in a bottle)
- 1 shot of Crown Royal
- Sugar and water to rim the glass.
- Using an ice shaver shave enough ice to fill a tall glass. (or you could mix it all up in a blender)
- Pour into the glass of shaved ice the shot of Crown and the shots of margarita mix.
- Use a spoon to mix together.
- Dip the rim of your margarita glass in water.
- Dip the rim in sugar.
- Pour the beverage into your margarita glass.
- Enjoy :)