This was actually a recipe for wings. I thought it sounded good but wanted to try it with chicken breasts. The original recipe is found here
- 1 package of chicken breasts cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup of A.1 Sauce (I thought it could have used a little less of this)
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 2 cups of carrot slices
- 1 can of pineapple chunks drained (I used 8oz, I think I should have used the 20oz can as the original calls for)
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 yellow pepper chopped
- 1 orange pepper chopped
- Cooke Rice to serve with it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking dish with foil.
- Place all of the peppers, carrots, pineapple, and chicken into the dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix the A.1. sauce and the maple syrup. Set aside.
- Take the pan out of the oven and pour the sauce over the chicken, peppers, carrots, and pineapple.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice and enjoy.