Article: Cheesy Chicken Roll-ups
Categories: Main Entree
Description: A Mexican style dish
Text: this recipe is from http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail?recipe_id=109602
- 8 flour tortillas
- a jar of your favorite salsa
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded colby & monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- sour cream
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- spoon salsa and spread evenly over the 8 tortillas.
- top with chicken.
- roll each tortilla by folding in the opposite sides of each tortilla. then roll up burrito style.
- place the tortillas seem side down in a baking dish.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- sprinkle with the tomato and lettuce.
- serve with sour cream.
Relevant Website: http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/RecipeDetail?recipe_id=109602