This recipe is from http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/RecipeDetail?recipe_id=109602
- 8 flour tortillas
- A jar of your favorite salsa
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spoon salsa and spread evenly over the 8 tortillas.
- Top with chicken.
- Roll each tortilla by folding in the opposite sides of each tortilla. Then roll up burrito style.
- Place the tortillas seem side down in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with the tomato and lettuce.
- Serve with sour cream.