This recipe can be found here. I love blueberries and oatmeal. This cookie did not disappoint!
- 1/4 cup of butter, softened
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups of old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl beat the butter, oil, and brown sugar until creamy.
- Then beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. Stir until almost combined.
- Add the blueberries and stir until just blended.
- Drop large blobs of the dough on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until set around the edges, but still soft in the center.