- 1 package of skinless boneless chickentenders
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- The juice from one freshly squeezed lime
- A dash of ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all of the ingredients but the chicken tenders into a bowl.
- Whisk all of the ingredients together.
- Dip each chicken tender into the peanut butter mixture.
- Place in a glass baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the temperature of the chicken reaches 175 degrees.