Article: Chicken Satay
Categories: Appetizers | Main Entree
Description: This chicken dish reminds me of one I have eaten at the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
Text: i have slightly modified the original recipe to be as follows
this recipe comes from http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=63910
- 1/4 cup of bull's eye original barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter
- the juice of one lime
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 1 package of skinless boneless chicken tenders
- mix the barbecue sauce, peanut butter, lime juice, and cilantro in a resealable plastic bag.
- add the chicken and seal the bag. turn the bag over several times to evenly coat the chicken.
- refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight to marinate.
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- place chicken in a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
Relevant Website: http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=63910