This recipe is from Taste of Home April/May 2008 page 16.
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 5 cups of diced cooked chicken
- 20 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16oz) sour cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cans (4oz each) chopped green chilies * I did not use these when I made this recipe
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, water, onion powder, cumin, salt, and pepper until smooth. Stir in the chicken.
- Place 1/4 cup down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in two greased 13in x 9in baking dishes. In a bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, milk, and chilies; pour over the enchiladas.
- Bake uncovered, at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.