This recipe is from Betty Crocker http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/recipe.aspx?recipeID=40845&Source=SearchResultPage
- 1/2 cup of cold butter
- 1 pouch (1lb 1.5oz) Betty Crocker oatmeal chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 2 packages (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bottom of 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cut butter into cookie mix using fork or pastry blender. Stir in 1 egg until mixture is crumbly. Gently spoon 3 cups of crumb mixture into the pan; press into bottom of pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 2 eggs, and the vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Pour over cookie crust. Spoon remaining crumb mixture over cream cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until chilled. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.