- 1 cup of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 5 tablespoons of shortening
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons of cold water
- Mix all of the ingredients together to form a dough.
- Roll out the dough into a circle to fit into pie pan.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1 box cook and serve chocolate pudding
- Follow directions on the pudding box to make the pudding.
- Once cooked place pudding in cooked pie shell.
- Cover the pudding with waxed paper so it does not get a skin.
- Place the pie in the fridge to cool.
- Once cool remove the waxed paper and put whipped cream on top and chocolate shavings or mini chocolate chips.
- Heavy or whipping cream
- Granulated sugar
- Place mixing bowl and whisk in fridge or freezer to chill.
- Put ingredients into mixing bowl and whisk at a high speed until peaks form.
- Spoon whipped cream onto the pie.
- Place in the fridge until ready to serve.