Article: Chocolate Frosting
Description: A sweet chocolate frosting
this makes about 2 cups of frosting.
- put the melted butter into a mixing bowl.
- stir in the cocoa.
- alternately add the powdered sugar and milk.
- beat on a medium speed until it reaches a spreading consistency. add more milk until this is reached.
- stir in vanilla.
this recipe is located on the back of the hershey's cocoa natural unsweetened powder. i usually double this recipe to frost a ten inch cake with three layers.
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) of butter melted
- 2/3 cup of hershey's cocoa
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla