Article: Chocolate Fudge
Categories: Candy | Christmas
Description: A simple recipe for anyone who loves fudge
dash of salt
- in a large saucepan over low heat melt the chocolate chips with the sweetened condensed milk and salt.
- remove from heat.
- stir in vanilla and walnuts ( you can save some walnuts to sprinkle on top as pictured above).
- spread evenly onto wax paper lined 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- chill 2 hours or until firm.
- turn fudge out onto cutting board. peel off the wax paper and cut into squares.
1/2 to 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
3 (6 ounce) packages of semisweet chocolate chips
1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk