I found this recipe on Pinterest. It can be found here. These were very easy to make and very good. The next time I make these I would make each ball smaller. The cookie scoop made very large cake balls. These could easily be made to fit any holiday by using different sprinkles.
- 1 cup of white cake mix
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon Christmas sprinkles + more for decoration
- 1 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips or vanilla almond bark (I used almond bark)
- In a large bowl, whisk the cake mix, flour and the sugar.
- Next stir in the melted butter, vanilla, milk and the sprinkles.
- The mixture should be moist and be able to hold its shape easily when formed.
- Use a cookie scoop to form the mixture into even balls and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- While the cake balls are in the fridge, melt the chocolate in a double boiler or slowly in the microwave.
- Use a fork to drop one of the cake batter truffles into the chocolate and roll around to coat. Tap off the excess chocolate and gently transfer to cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Put more sprinkles on top of each cake ball.