This recipe is from my friend Tammy. It came from the recipe book that goes with her bread machine. It is a very good bread. This makes a 1.5 lb loaf.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoon of packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of milk (I use regular milk, not dry)
- 2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 cups of bread flour
- 2 teaspoons of active dry yeast
- Add the oil, water, and milk into the bread machine.
- Next add all of the dry ingredients except for the yeast.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients.
- Pour the yeast into the well.
- Begin the process in the bread machine.
- My machine will beep during the kneading process to let you know to add the raisins.