I am always on a mission to make the perfect Deviled Egg. This recipe came very close. I prefer the filling to be a bit more wet. So next time I will add more mayo/miracle whip. The original recipe can be found here
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons of Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon of Mayo. I used Hellman's as it is my favorite
- 1/8 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon of yellow mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika (which clearly I did not use)
1. Hard boil the eggs and cool. Then peel.
2. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise.
3. Remove the yolks and place in a bow. Put the sliced eggs on a plate/platter.
4. Mash the yolks with a fork and then add in the Miracle Whip, mayo, onion powder, vinegar, and yellow mustard. Stir to make sure there are no lumps.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon the filling into the egg halves. Sprinkle with paprika.
6. Place in the fridge until ready to consume! Enjoy!