Ingredients for the crust
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed oreos
- 6 tablespoons of melted butter
- 6 tablespoons of granulated sugar
Ingredients for the filling
Ingredients for the topping
- 4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cups of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup of crushed Oreos
- 6 squares one oz each of white chocolate melted
- 1/4 cup of whipping cream
- Oreos broken into pieces
- In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press into the bottom of a greased 10 inch springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for ten minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in cream. Add eggs; beat on low speed until combined.
- Stir in the crushed Oreos. Pour over the crust. Return the cheesecake to the baking sheet. Bake the cheesecake on a baking sheet at 325 degrees for 65-75 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife round edge of pan to loosen. Cool one hour longer.
- Over a double boiler melt the 6 squares of white chocolate.
- In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a simmer. Add a small amount of the cream at a time into the white chocolate. Whisk until smooth. Cool slightly and then pour on top of the cheesecake. Sprinkle the pieces of Oreo over the topping. Cover and chill overnight. Remove sides of pan.