I thought this recipe was fairly simple and very delicious. The only thing I might add is a bit of marinara sauce.
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon-style mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/3 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese and the bread crumbs on a large plate.
- Lightly beat the egg and mustard in a small bowl.
- Season the chicken with the garlic sat and the pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg mixture and then dredge it in the bread crumb mixture until it is evenly coated. Shake off any excess bread crumbs.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through. About 20-25 minutes.Garnish with parsley.