I am not really a casserole girl, but decided to try this anyways. It actually wasn't bad. I found the recipe here.
- 1 package (12oz) of Velveeta Shells & Cheese dinner
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 small onion chopped (I did not put this in as my husband isn't a big fan of onions)
- 1 can (8oz) of pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the shells and cheese dinner as directed on the package.
- While the macaroni is cooking, brown the meat with the peppers and onions in a large skillet. Drain.
- Stir in the pizza sauce.
- Next spoon the macaroni into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Then top it with the meat mixture and the mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.