- 1/2 cup of butter softened
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of finely chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar for rolling cookies in
- Cream together the butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Gradually blend in the flour to make a stiff dough. Then mix in the walnuts.
- Shape the dough into 1 inch balls. Chill.
- Place on baking sheets and bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until firm to the touch but not brown.
- Roll gently in confectioners' sugar and set on wire rack.
- When cool roll again in confectioners' sugar.