In July I tried this fabulous cocktail at a club. Of course I forgot to ask what was in it. When I went back recently I asked about the ingredients. Only two simple ingredients - Dragon Berry and cranberry juice. This is my new favorite cocktail of choice. It has a hint of strawberry. I think it would be delicious to use in making a strawberry daiquiri.
- 1 shot of Bacardi Dragon Berry (This is located with all of the rums in the liquor store)
- 2 shots of cranberry juice
- In a shaker pour the shot of Dragon Berry.
- Next pour in the two shots of cranberry juice.
- Pour over ice into a glass.
- Sip and enjoy!