I love Dragon Berry, it has such a great taste. I usually just mix it with cranberry juice. Last year at the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot I sampled the Dragon Berry Colada. I enjoyed it, but it was very small for the price. The Disney Food Blog recently posted the recipe here. It was simple to make and more importantly I thought it was better than the one I sampled last year.
- 2 ounces of Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum
- 2 ounces of Strawberry puree (I just used a pre-made mix from the store)
- 3 ounces of pina colada mix (again I used a store bought bottle)
- Strawberry to garnish the glass
1. Pou the Bcardi Dragon Berry, strawberry puree, and the pina colada mix into a blender with ice. I used about 16 ice cubes, but I could have used moreto make it more slushy.
2. Pour into a glass and garnish with a strawberry and drink up!