Article: Easy Skillet Feta Chicken
Categories: Main Entree
Description: A new way to cook chicken
- 1 package of skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 4 oz of feta cheese
- dried parsley
- brown the chicken breasts in oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- add the tomatoes and reduce the heat to low. cover and cook for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- sprinkle the chicken with parsley and feta.
i have modified it from the original recipe.ingredients
this recipe comes from kraftfoods.com
Relevant Website: http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=52160