This recipe can be found on the box of Funfetti cake mix.
- 1 (18.9oz) box of Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 (25.6oz) can of Pillsbury Funfetti Frosting
- Christmas sprinkles/candy
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, oil, and eggs. Stir with a spoon until thoroughly moistened.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Use the bottom of a glass that has been dipped in flour to flatten each cookie.
- Bake for at least 20 minutes, depending on your oven. Bake until the edges are golden brown.Cool and remove from the pan.
- Spread the frosting evenly over each cookie. Immediately sprinkle the cookie with sprinkles or candy.
- Store in a tightly covered container.