- 1 (18.9oz) box of Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 (25.6oz) can of Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Frosting
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, oil, and eggs. Stir with a spoon until thoroughly moistened.
- Stir in the candy bits.
- Shape the dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place the balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until the edges are a light golden brown.
- Cool one minute and remove from the cookie sheets.
- Spread the frosting over the warm cookies. Sprinkle with candy bits. Let the cookies set before storing.