I found this recipe on the back of a bag of Ghiradelli Classic White Chips.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of unsifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups (11 ounces) Ghiradelli Classic White Baking Chips
- 1 1/2 cups of Macadamia nuts, chopped (We did not add these)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream the butter and sugars until fluffy.
3. Add the vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and beat well.
4. Blend in the flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Stir in the white chips and nuts.
6. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheets. (We used a cookie scoop)
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove and cool completely on wire racks.