This recipe is located on the side of the box of the Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Shortbread. It is very easy to make - no mixer required!
- 1 pouch of cookie mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pouch of Milk Chocolate Drops
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, place the cookie mix, melted butter, peanut butter, and egg yolk.
- Stir until smooth and the dough forms.
- Roll the dough into balls. Roll the balls in sugar.
- Place the balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until medium golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and immediately press a chocolate drop into each cookie.