I found this recipe on page 24 of the Summer 2009 issue of Cooking for Two. It is also found here.
I changed some of the ingredients.
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 6 tablespoons of orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons of cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger
- Slice the pork into 1-in. slices.
- Flatten the pork to 1/4-in. thickness.
- Sprinkle the slices of pork with salt.
- Place the pork in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
- Cook the pork in batches over medium-high heat until juices run clear.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Return all meat to the pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over pork and turn to coat. Heat through.