You could make these with different flavored Jello in different molds for any holiday! I bought this kit at Walmart. It came with a mold and two packages of Jello.I used a glass measuring cup that was large enough to mix the Jello in and then it was so easy to pour into the mold.
- 1 1/4 cups of boiling water
- 1 6 ounce package of Jello
- Cooking Spray
- Mold to pour Jello into
- Pour the boiling water into a bowl with the Jello and stir for three minutes.
- Spray the mold with the cooking spray.
- Pour the Jello into the mold.
- Place in the fridge for at least three hours.