The ham in the package
The ham right before going in the oven
The finished product!
This is a meal that my mom always made growing up and I love it! It is so simple and easy. Only 4 four ingredients! One pan!
- 1 Smoked Ham Center Slice
- Maraschino Cheeries
- 1 8 oz can of sliced pineapple rings
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- You can line a baking sheet with aluminum foil to make clean up easier.
- Place the ham steak on the baking sheet.
- Put the pineapple rings on top of the ham.
- Next place a cheery in the center of each pineapple ring.
- Then sprinkle the whole ham with brown sugar. How much/little is up to you.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!