I found this recipe on this website. These were very simple and easy to make. I will make them every year, that is how easy they are! The most tedious part was unwrapping the Hugs. These were very yummy!
- Bite sized, waffle shaped pretzels
- Hershey's Kisses or Hershey's Hugs
- M&M's Candy
- Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Put the pretzels on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Top each pretzel with an unwrapped Kiss or an unwrapped Hug.
- Bake 4-6 minutes or until the chocolate is soft.
- Remove from the cookie sheet from the oven and quickly press an M&M onto each Kiss or Hug.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes. Then place the cookie sheet in the fridge for about 10 minutes.