This recipe is from http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/recipedetail.htm?recipe_id=56546
I have made some modifications to the original recipe.
- 1/2 cup of honey mustard
- 1/4 cup of orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 package of skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Mix the mustard, orange marmalade, ginger, and garlic powder.
- Place the chicken in a large Ziploc bag.
- Pour the mixture into the bag. Turn the chicken over to coat.
- Marinate for at least one hour.
- Store in the fridge until ready to cook.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.