This recipe is from Feb./March 2009 issue of the Taste of Home Healthy Cooking. It is located on page 59. I made a few changes.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of cold water
- Place the canola oil in a large non stick frying pan/skillet.
- Brown the pork in the oil.
- Add the 1/2 cup of water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat. Cover and simmer for ten minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Remove the pork.
- Stir in the honey and mustard.
- Combine the cornstarch and cold water. Mix until smooth.
- Gradually stir into the pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Return the pork to the pan and heat through.